Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
DISH’s 11 U.S.-based Customer Service Centers provide award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation. Customer and Technical Service representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Certification Trainer will observe candidate trainers and assess their performance based on departmental guidelines. They will also analyze the candidate’s performance to determine if further development is needed, or if the trainer is able to conduct future classes. The Certification Trainer will be accountable for ensuring the performance of the observed trainers is in line with organizational goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Observe trainers and evaluate performance based on established criteria
- Assist in administering assessments to trainers to assess competency
- Provide verbal and written feedback throughout the observation process to trainer and management team
- Maintain accurate records of evaluations performed
- Provides feedback on accuracy and effectiveness of training material
- Conducts training sessions covering specified area, such as New Hire Training, refresher training, skill development and leadership development
- Manages training projects from assessment to evaluation
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and one year of related experience.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of organizational staff
- Competencies include excellent written/oral communication, organizational, analytical, presentation/facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, innovative and the ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred but not required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must be able cover travel expenses at the time of travel (reimbursed upon completion)
- Must have a valid credit/debit card and a U.S. State-issued driver’s license
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
- Standard office/presentation environment
- Travel domestically and internationally
- Required to travel up to 80% of the time
- Can be for extensive periods of time
- This position can be located in the following areas: El Paso TX, Denver CO, Phoenix AZ, or Alvin TX.