Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
DISH supports more than 150 DISH In-Home Services (IHS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to customers across the country. The IHS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry's best products and services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Supervisor provides leadership and manages the overall direction of warehouse team members for multiple warehouses to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. This person is responsible for performance appraisals, rewards and disciplines, addressing complaints, and resolving issues for Inventory Specialists. Because this is a multi-site position, there will be weekly travel required within a district wide area.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to take ownership of warehouse processes at multiple operations
- Advance your career within a cutting-edge telecommunications organization
- Competitive benefits package including free DISH Network service, tuition reimbursement program, and paid time off!
Other responsibilities include:
- Engages in daily tasks including process improvement, inventory, evaluating, controlling and tracking against goals, budget, and timetables
- Ensures proper execution and implementation of all DISH policies and procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and inventory management
- Conducts on-site inspections to evaluate and coach team members to ensure adherence to safety standards, such as forklift safety and proper stacking/ packing techniques
- Hires, and evaluates new employees to create high performing teams
- Plans layout of stockroom, warehouse, and other storage areas, considering turnover size, weight, and related factors of items stored
- Approves all inventory adjustments made by warehouse staff
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Warehouse Supervisor will have the following:
- Associates degree and 3 years related experience; including 1 year supervisory/management experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and overtime
- Ability to manage staff, responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with staff at all levels of the organization